Sunday, February 25, 2007

The boy I poked in the eye

the_boy_poked_in_the_eye, originally uploaded by rpb1001. This boy I accidently poked in the eye. This photo was taken during the tea drinking session after the Karate demonstration. After this a group walked to get the bus into kathmandu. On the way after getting a coffee and donut - for some reason I tried the tedious trick of pointing to a non-existant crumb of donut on his sweater. Naturally he looked down and I lifted my figer up to his face ha ha ha etc. Except I brushed my finger across his eyeball. he was very good about it. He got his revenge by saying that something about me smelled, maybe my hand, which I then self-conciously sniffed and he pushed (quite hard) on to my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts

Kathmandu Kathmandu Google Group

Disclaimer: No part of this website or any part of the content, copy and images may be reproduced or re-distributed in any format without the prior approval of its owner. thehalfhog.com is very happy to permit widespread use of its intellectual property but permission must be gained in advance. To get permission, please